At Wood Construction & Remodeling, the selection and development of exceptional talent is at the top of our leaders’ agenda. Our ability to create a team of highly qualified professionals enables us to continue to rapidly grow while providing exceptional workmanship for our clients. If you are as passionate about the construction and remodeling industry as we are, please send your resume to: email@example.com for consideration.
Sales Associate - Greensboro - Raleigh - Nashville - Knoxville - Johnson City
We are hiring a Sales associate for our rapidly growing remodeling and construction company. This is a 1099 commission only position with competitive incentives. You must be organized, professional, communicate well, and be able to deliver outstanding customer service.
The ideal candidate has:
- Door to Door experience
- Cold calling experience
- Willing to learn new systems and processes
- Is a competitive individual
- Team Player
Project Managers - Johnson City, TN – Knoxville, TN – Nashville, TN – Greensboro, NC – Raleigh, NC – Asheville, NC
We are always accepting applications for our PM position for future hiring needs as we continue to grow. This position requires residential construction experience. We offer a competitive salary and incentive program.
This is a challenging position that will encompass all elements from estimating through project completion. The job will require:
- The ability to obtain bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials, detailing work to be completed, and negotiating prices.
- Track progress of each project against goals, approved budgets, timelines, modify as needed and communicate changes with company leadership and clients.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation as local travel to project sites is required.
- The ability to learn project management software and other technology easily.
- Manpower planning and expense control.
General Handyman & Skilled Laborers– Johnson City, TN – Knoxville, TN – Nashville, TN – Greensboro, NC – Raleigh, NC – Asheville, NC
We are always accepting resumes for skilled trades at all of our locations.
Perform tasks including:
- Bathroom remodeling
- Kitchen remodeling
- New Construction
- Building decks and fences
- Hanging/repairing drywall
- Indoor/Outdoor furniture assembly
- Play set assembly
- Odd jobs
- Insulation work
- Siding repair
- Minor electrical and plumbing
- Maintenance repairs
Full time & part-time employment with flexible work schedules.
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Valid driver’s license, personal vehicle, and tools
- Basic understanding of electrical and plumbing
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to undergo background check
- Must qualify for employment in the United States
- Attention to detail